Tuesday, November 18, 2008

I'm Still Here

Well I had every intention of posting my Yes to God study last week, but then wamo I got hit with a cold on Thursday night, and Wednesday was homework make up night, so it never happened. I've been home wrapped in a blanket in a congested fog since Thursday night.
Because of my medical condition I have trouble fighting off colds and other nasties.

So I'm hopping to read all of your posts for the last week, and I'm hoping to post a combo of the last 2 chapters.

Thank you all for the prayers for my mom. She's doing well and is home again. My brother said she doesn't have any pain, because she has very little feeling in as a result from the stroke. So now my mom has pins and plates permanently in her arm. I talked to her Saturday she sounded good, and hopefully I'll get to go see here this weekend providing my cold starts to subside.

That's it for now.

Love,
Carol

14 comments:

Paula V said...

Glad your mom is well.
You continue to be in my thoughts and prayers.
I love ya, girlfriend.
Paula

Tammy said...

I was a little worried,glad your ok and that your mom is doing well.



Praying for you,
Tammy

Anonymous said...

Carol,
Glad to hear that Mom is doing OK--take care of yourself so you can come back to blogland soon!

hugs,
Kim

Anonymous said...

Hi Carol! So glad your Mum is feeling better. Hope you get to see her this weekend... "shoo away cold!" Thanks for the tip re the canvas print... I'll say it again... I wish we could play scraps together!!! I did stamping today with some friends - we made five Christmas cards. Loved it, but now, I need to get back to the reality of domesticity... actually, Eli and I are off to guitar lessons soon - almost forgot!!! Dah! Praying for your return to good health. Blessings, Naomi x

LynnSC said...

Hi Carol,
It has been a little while since I have been blog hopping... I am glad that your mom is better.

I am also hoping that you will be better soon.
Lynn

Lily said...

i hope you are feeling better. glad to hear your mom is not suffering

Anonymous said...

Hi Carol! You have an award waiting for you at my blog. Hope you're feeling much, much better. N x

Connie said...

Hi Carol...hope you feel better soon! Glad you're mom is feeling better too. Happy Thanksgiving! COnnie

Anonymous said...

Carol,

Happy Thanksgiving!!

It has been a while--hope you are feeling OK and "mom" too.

blessings,
Kim

Anonymous said...

Thinking of you, and hoping all is ok with you and that you're just too busy scrappin' to be bloggin'... Love N x

Runner Mom said...

Hey, Carol!
Hope that your mom continues to feel better. Happy Belated Thanksgiving!
Blessings,
Susan

Laura said...

I haven't forgotten you, Carol! I hope you are all well now. Missing you! Happy December!

Liz said...

I have missed you, Dear Friend. I am glad that you are feeling better and also that your mom is doing well.
I will wait eagerly for your post on the final two chapters of our study. And then look forward to the one in January. I hope that you will also be able to participate.
I will continue to pray for you and hope to hear from you soon.
Love,L

Tammy said...

Carol,
I've been thinking about you,hope all is well.

Your in my prayers,
Tammy