It's Friday and it's time for again for the Friday Fill in. If you want to read other's go to Janet's blog and you can see everyone who links there. Some really fun stuff. And...here we go!
1.Giving my pocket Serenity Bible to my friend was my last random act of kindness.
2. Another place? Well I don't really want to be in another place in life, God has brought me from the those other places and I don't want to go back.
3. Speak gently in matters of the heart, remember that the other person doesn't really know what's on our heart, and may not realize that hurt has occurred. Be Forgiving and be willing to listen to their heart if you want the to hear yours.
4. Coffee, tea or Cadberry Chocolate Easter Eggs yummy. Actually I like those with tea.
5. Ever notice people can take separate paths for a really long time and then end up seeing each other again in a place you never expected to see each other. That happened with a friend of mine who we use to both live in the world of parties and destruction. Didn't see each other for almost 20 years, and then ended up meeting up again at a Christian Recovery Church event. What did we both say to each other after we were done screaming and hugging, "I never thought I'd see you here" Then we laughed.
6. Our daughter reminds me that there is no way to completely avoid saying the exact same things my mother said, that I swore I'd never say.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to time with Hubby my plans include date night, I think we are going to Black Angus for dinner and then to see that Brad Pitt movie Benjamin something, we are celebrating our 7th year first date (see Has it been 7 year Post), tomorrow my plans include, WW meeting, a haircut, picking up Brinn from her sleepover, and maybe a trip to Verizon to see if we can do something about my hubby's phone it keeps shutting off, and Sunday, I want to go to church, and then come home and rest!
Hope you all have a great week.