My Friend Naomi over at Among the Gum Trees is playing a game. If you want to play, just let me know and I'll give you a letter! It's an easy one and you don't have to tag anybody. Here's how you play! Naomi listed 10 things that started with a certain letter. These have to be 10 things that you love! And if you can ad a picture of one of the things you love. She assigned me the letter "D". So, here goes--in no particular order:
1. Darling Husband: or my dh as I refer to him on the scrapbook forums. Watching him grow with God has been such a great privilege to see. He's such a wonderful husband and father.
2. Daughter: I love my Brinn she is the gift that God gave me that I didn't know I needed. It was the love I had for her that God used that finally opened my heart and eyes to Him.
3. Dogs: I love all shapes and sizes. I've had 9 dogs in my life, and twice there were 3 at a time.
4.Devotional Time: I love the time I get to spend with God in worship and study, and listen for His voice.
5. Days Off: Both with my family, and by myself.
6. Donuts: This is why I'm on Weight Watchers. I love Apple Fritters, Maple Bars with custard. I must not think about donuts.
7. Designing: Scrapbook pages, altering projects, journals, canvas projects, anything that has to do with art and using my hands. The more ink and paint the better.
8. Digital Camera: I love my cameras, being able to take photos and not having to wait and see if they turned out.
9. Decorating Shows on HGTV. One of the few times I watch tv, I love to watch decorating shows. I don't actually decorate my home, but if I ever do I'm full of ideas.
10. Driving by myself, with my worship music loud, so I can sing as loud as I want to the Lord, and know that He finds it beautiful.
And here is my picture of my daughter Brinn and our dog Nikita. Aren't they too cute.
Let me know if you want to play, leave me a comment, and I'll give you a letter.
Hugs from Brinn and Nakita too.