Better late than never. I almost did these early on Thursday night, but I didn't. Last night my niece Amy came over and well I never got to my putter. So join the fun at Friday Fill Ins
This week the questions are from YellowRose, so stop by her blog and say hi.
1. Please don't tell it's already February, why is time moving so fast.
2. Can you think in the morning, my brain is on auto pilot until I had my coffee?
3. The color purple makes me want to create! My scrapbook room is purple, it's such a happy place.
4. I have a craving for the bread pudding my sister makes, yummy.
5. If my life had a pause button, I'd pause it in June of 2002, and listen to God and not my flesh and had made a different decision.
6. Eyes are the first place I look when I need to see the truth in someone.
7. And as for the weekend, last night I'm made dinner for my family, heard from my Amy how her school and her community came together to help a family who's son was shot and killed (he was in her senior class and only 17) and how she used her gift to create a slide show of his photos and art for the parents to show at his memorial. The family had no money to any type of funeral or cremation, and the students and teachers were able to raise enough for them to celebrate his life, tomorrow my plans include WW weigh in going for my 10lb mark, then we 3 girls are off to see a movie, later time with Brinn and hubby and Sunday, I want to go hear more on my pastors teaching of Mark the series has really spoken to my heart, and then hang out and rest!
Now I'm off to go visit Yellow Rose, and check out some other friends on Friday Fill ins.