Good morning everyone, Happy Friday (well actually it's Thursday night, but I wanted to spend time reading in the morning). I'm missing getting to all my bloggy friends, but things have been off kilter all week at our house. I want to drop by and leave some love on your blogs, and let you know how much I appreciate all of you. I also want to thank everyone for praying for Gma, on last report today she'll be in the hospital a few more days. Of course Brinn was sick this week, and now Brett has come down with Brinn's flu, as for me let's just say it's not the best time of the month for me to be off my game. That's okay though because God is good all the time, and all the time God is good. Just a small bump in the road.
Anyway it's time for Friday Fill Ins. Just something fun to keep me in touch. So stop by the Friday Fill Ins blog to see what other's are fillin in.
And...here we go!
1. I'm free in Jesus, I'm washed clean by his blood, I will live in his kingdom forever.
2. Why do I have curly hair now and not when I use to pay a ton of money for perms, and now I want straight hair, and it's curly and difficult to deal with?
3. How does this stimulius plan work, anyway, and where does all this money come from? Hmmm!
4. Every morning, I put Make up on my face, exactly the same way I've been putting it on for years. Foundation, 3 colors of eyeshadow earthtones, eye liner, and mascara. Blush is usually a no, unless I seem a bit paler than normal.
5. I consider myself lucky because, I know the God who loves me, I have a family who loves me, I have a job that considers me valuable, I have a home with food for my family, and I have friends who love and pray for me and my family here in the valley and all over the world how. That is not luck that's blessings from above.
6. One day we’ll see Jesus face to face. Hey isn't that a song!
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to taking care of a sick husband, because he always takes care of me when I'm sick, and reading, tomorrow my plans include WW meeting, and really no other plans except maybe grocery shopping and Sunday, I want to go to church, because I didn't get to go last week with my Brinn boo sick, and then just not much else, maybe watch a movie.
Well that's it for me. Hugs to you all, and hope you have a good weekend, I'll be around reading some blogs I'm sure.