Oh TGIF, oh yeah it's Friday (it maybe 11:30pm but it's Friday) and it's time for Friday Fill In's. If you go to the Friday Fill ins you can check out other bloggers too.
1-3 are courtesy of Mar this week.And...here we go!
1. Give me some pictures, paper, and fun embellishments and I'll turn it into a beautiful scrapbook page to remember the occasion by.
2. Whenever I listen to the news and here all the budget crisis, and all the cuts they make to schools, old people, I have to wonder how come the state senators and all the legislators, how come they are getting their salaries cut? I'm so thankful that God is the one really in control.
3. I wish Jesus would come back soon. I'm looking to the heavens.
4. Ben and Jerry's Heath Coffee Ice Cream, was the last thing I ate that was utterly delicious 5 weeks ago.
5. I have to remember this verse To live in this world. Dear friends, I urge you as aliens and strangers in the world to abstain from sinful desires, which war against your soul. Live such good lives among the pagans that, though they accuse you of doing wrong, they may see your good deeds and glorify God on the day he visits us. 1Peter 2:11-12. I have to live in the world but not be of the world.
6. Other than this one, my friend Heather's at On The Road is the last blog I commented on, stop by and say hi.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to visiting with some friends a bit and then catching up on reading my of all my blog friends, especially ABC's of the Word gals, tomorrow my plans include WW watchers meeting hoping for a better weigh in than last week and visiting the moms mine and my mother in law and grandmother in law. Sunday, I want to spend time at church, maybe say hi to some people I haven't met yet, and then come home, work out, move to phase two of Brinns room excavation and read.
Have a fun weekend.