Come along and play Friday Fill Ins.
And...here we go!
1. Enough with the this waste line off to Weight Watchers tomorrow for my first meeting.
2. Walmarts prices vs the crowds in the stores causes me to be conflicted as to whether it's worth the savings.
3. I've been craving a day a day of scrapbooking and creating.
4. My daughters 9 year old observations, and insight makes me laugh and make me think.
5. I wish I could go to Monetary next week with my husband for a much needed couples time.
6. Spending time with my mom more has been on my mind lately.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to spending time with my family, tomorrow my plans include 1st ww meeting, grocery shopping, and helping my daughters mission project and Sunday, I want to connect with my friends at church, go visit my mom, and we've all got Monday off too to sleep in!