Friday, January 16, 2009

Time For Friday Fill Ins

Come along and play Friday Fill Ins.

And...here we go!

1. Enough with the this waste line off to Weight Watchers tomorrow for my first meeting.


2. Walmarts prices vs the crowds in the stores causes me to be conflicted as to whether it's worth the savings.

3. I've been craving a day a day of scrapbooking and creating.

4. My daughters 9 year old observations, and insight makes me laugh and make me think.

5. I wish I could go to Monetary next week with my husband for a much needed couples time.

6. Spending time with my mom more has been on my mind lately.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to spending time with my family, tomorrow my plans include 1st ww meeting, grocery shopping, and helping my daughters mission project and Sunday, I want to connect with my friends at church, go visit my mom, and we've all got Monday off too to sleep in!

4 comments:

Pamela (His maidservant) said...

Good luck with Weight Watchers!!
Wish I could join you in this. Hope your weekend has been blessed with your family and friends also.

Blessings!

In his Graces~Pamela

Laura said...

I hope your weekend went well and your plans were realized! We get an extra day this week! Time for snuggling and being lazy!!

Love ya,
Laura

Runner Mom said...

THis was precious! THere are so many that I'm right there with you on--especially the Wal-mart issue. This week, I'm refusing to go...I will spend a little more at the local store, but will have fewer bags. That should count for something!!
Hugs,
Susan

the voice of melody said...

Hope all went well at WW. Best wishes with your weight loss goal!