1. It's January in California, so it's about 40 degrees outside, and I've finally convinced Brinn to wear her mocosians on the weekends instead of flip flops, at least until the next wave of 70 degree weather kicks in.
2. A little more sleep is what I crave most right now.
3. Cork and wine go together like well I'm not sure I don't drink wine. So in our house they go perfectly together like salt and pepper.
4. God's word is so nourishing.
5. Let us dare to look beyond apperances. Inspired by a blog post from Leslie Nease .
6. I want my home to be a place where people feel welcome, and my family wants to be.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to a quiet night, tomorrow my plans include a girls day with my daughter, that includes Godiva Chocolate, Peet's Coffe, and manicures, pedicures and shoping and Sunday, I want to go to church, see my mom, and spends some more time cleaning that thought closet.