Saturday, October 11, 2008

Tagged by Connie

My friend Connie taged me, so I thought I'd play along, something a little light hearted after my recent posts.

So here are the rules:

1. Link to the person who tagged you. Connie that would be you.
2. Post these Rules.
3. Tell 6 Unspectacular Things About Yourself.
4. Tag 6 fellow bloggers.

So here are my 6 unspectacular things about me.

1. I love HGTV decorating shows, but hate the fact that I don't have a carpenter to build me all that furniture to stay in there ever low budget.

2. We have no bedroom funiture except for our bed. Explains why I watch HGTV and get bitter.

3. I'm always searching for the perfect purse, but have never found it.

4. I have an addiction to cereal, I could eat it 3 meals a day.

5. I hate folding laundry, and hate even more putting it away.

6. I love to scrapbook, but have never scrapbooked my wedding, it intimidates me.

That's it. So now I'll tag 6 fellow bloggers.... Victoria , Paula in Aussie, Paula Sweet Pea, Liz's Letters, Naomi, Tammy Leave me a comment if you come and play.

7 comments:

2nd Cup of Coffee said...

Cereal addicts, unite!

Tammy said...

So much in common,love HGTV but can't decorate a thing.

I played the tag game and I didn't even sweat(-:

Lily said...

if I listed my unspectacular facts they would be very similar to yours--with furniture of course

Liz said...

What fun! No cereal for me...I am learning to like it. Ha ha! I love HGTV though and don't like to decorate! What is up with that anyway? LOL. I have about three different scrapbooks going. Fun stuff but intimidating and it takes SO long sometimes! It might be the same problem as the decorating deficit!

~Liz

Connie said...

Thanks Carol for playing with me....I love HGTV too. Kathy Van Zeeland makes the perfect purses. Check her out...you can find her purses for 1/2 price at Ross or Marshalls. I have a couple extra in my closet...send me your address if you want and I will send you one. I was going to give it away anyway. I love cereal too...ate it for breakfast everyday growing up and my mom always had a lot of different choices. Go ahead and scrapbook your wedding...no matter what you will enjoy what you did and you will get to share your pictures and your creativity. I scrapbooked for a couple years and have all our Christmas's in one album and each of my children's birthdays done. I love to look through each of them. Have a great week! Connie

Email me: Conz3dz@sbcglobal.net

Paula V said...

I too love HGTV. My issue is envy in wanting to sell my home (which I cannot afford emotionally, physically, or financially alone), God provide another and I can go hog wild again decorating...well, basically that means painting. I like the decorations I have on my walls so I wouldn't buy new.

I love cereal too; however, it does not fill me up.

I too am very picky at finding the right purse. I just bought one at Penneys. It's a good one but of course I'll want another in about nine months. I like the bigger ones but refuse to buy them because I'll fill them up so I would say mine is more on the smaller side.

Oh, I've played this game before but I chose just to email the answers. Let me see if I can find that email and forward it to you. I don't mean to be a party pooper or rather game pooper but I do want to share my six random things.

That Connie sure is grand for sending you one of hers! :-)
Sweet Blessings.
Paula

Leaon Mary said...

Hey Carol,
HGTV is the best. I loved it during the holidays with B.ORIGNAL, and CREATIVE JUICE.
I tried to click on your scrap place to see a closeup of all your coolbeans things, but it wouldnt enlarge. Bummer. It's beautiful what I can see of it! Very purple my friend!
Lea