The only post I seem to be able to do on the same day it's suppose to be done. Click on the picture to see what other people share too.
And...here we go!
1. Angel or not, I will brave the crowds of Costco tonight so I don't miss out on my coupons.
2. The words my husband loves to hear on date night (wink wink) "any way you want me".
3. As my mother used to say, you're full of bull.
4. I'm always thirsty and hungry after I'm done working out or doing something strenuous.
5. Even in the most crowded of rooms I sometimes can't find someone to talk too, besides crowds make me uncomfortable, probably why I never enjoyed going night clubin.
6. A day I'm not covered in my spiritual armour is a day fraught with peril.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to going to Costco (not really) and watching Bolt on DVD with my family, tomorrow my plans include W.W. meeting getting closer to that first 10% goal, getting a second facial treatment, and then off to mom in laws to have dinner to celebrate hubbies birthday and Sunday, I want to go to church and then do nothing the rest of the day!
Happy Friday Everyone!!!