Well after being out of the blog routine, I thought I do something on time and start my weekend off with a Friday Fill In. And...here we go!
1. Apparently there's some sort of confusion from my residents that cleaning your apartment when you move out is not their responsibility. That we should clean 6 years worth of dirt, grease, and tub scum. Hmmm I wonder if Mike Roe from Dirty Jobs wants to come for this one.
2. Today is a sunny day, but thankfully it's not 98 degrees like it was two days ago.
3. 2009 has been a blessed year for my family so far. God is Good!!!!
4. Ever eaten one of those 100 calorie pack snacks like the Twinkies or the cookies and think that was it.
5. For too long I've been worrying about what others would think of me, now I realize it only matters what God thinks of me, and He thinks I'm beautifully and wonderfully made. Want to know a secret He thinks you are too. :)
6. I am not obsessed with blogging or scrapbooking; I am not! I mean really just because I have signed up so I could mobile blog, and can check my email from my phone, and cruising my scrapbook sites while I sit in my scraproom at home with it does not mean I'm obsessed.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to a little blogging and a little scrap time (not obsessed), tomorrow my plans include ww meeting hoping to meet my 10% goal, my niece coming over to scrap (really not obsessed) and Sunday, I want to go to church, and then hang at home maybe scrap some more. I'm not obsessed!
Hugs my friends have blessed weekend.