This week Janet, took the first sentence in 6 of my favorite books...you fill them in...with the right words or even better, ones of your own. This should be interesting.
And...here we go!
1. "In a hole in the ground there lived a crazy little rabbit, that ate carrots and got into other peoples business, caused all kinds of trouble, but in the end always came out the winner.
2. "You can have, cars, cash, real estate and all the toys you want but that ain't no matter, because it's still a bunch of stuff that will end up in either a land fill, owned by someone else or spent by someone else. Only God can give you something that will last forever, eternal life.
3. "After dark the rain began to fall again, as I snuggled deep under the covers in my bed listening to the drops hitting my window and I listened to the beautiful music God makes with his creation, like a lullaby to put me to sleep."
4. "Gold, and rubies were brought forth from the hold of the Spanish galleon."
5. "There was a hand in the darkness, and it reached out and grabbed my shoulder as we sat in the little rickety car in the county fair Haunted House. My cousin and I screaming at the idea that the tacky plastic monsters had come to life. In complete terror I spun around putting all my strength into my fist with all my 14 year old body could muster, and connected with a face full of fur. I hear a deep groan of pain, my cousin grabs my arm as we turn around right as the doors swing open to let the light of the day into the dark ride, we see the monster it's a werewolf. Oops no it's a carnie worker with a werewolf mask, and he's now removing it to inspect his newly broken nose. "You broke my nose he yells at me" His fellow Carnies laugh, "you shouldn't have grabbed my shoulder" I said full of pride. The Carnies laugh louder, and my cousin and I decide that will be avoiding the Haunted House from now on.
6. "Accidents ambush the unsuspecting, but knowing that the unexpected can happen in your life can make the ambush unsuccessful. Then take strength in knowing that nothing unexpected happens in God's eyes, God will never say "hey I didn't see that coming."
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to getting my hair highlighted, (I'll take a new picture for my blog) a weekend alone with my husband, our daughter is going with her best friend K. to spend the weekend at K's grandparents. So I think we are going to watch the movie Australia tomorrow my plans include of course WW meeting, and then I have no idea we didn't expect the weekend to ourselves. I know I'm going to do my Kettlenetics again, probably program my new phone who knows what else and Sunday, I want to go to church, pick up my daughter, and go to our Pastors house for a connections dinner!
Okay an update from last week. I did my Kettlenitics first level exercise. Great work out really gets your heart pumping and works your muscles. The group of women are not exercise bunnies, and the only tummy view you put up with is the teachers, so much better than others. Really love the work out it's different than anything I've done, but not overly complicated, and she actually has a really good instruction video.
Had to laugh at Stacy, curious in the comments from Tina about my belly button ring. No I don't ware it anymore, but the mark is forever there. I did it when I was in denial about being in my 30's, but then pregnancy and belly rings don't get a long. As far as the tattoo, I never got one, I was to wimpy after the pain of the belly piercing and now well I'm over it. Besides I actually like being in my 40's.
Have a great and fabu weekend everyone.