And...here we go!
1. Why do we have to have excersize videos with scantly clad women on them. Okay I don't know about you but these girls do not motivate me, the reason I work out to videos is so I can avoid the gym and the gym boys and girls?
2. Making our own Lattes in the morning is no longer a maybe they are now habits.
3. I have tons of ideas for scrapbook and altering projects yet I can't tear myself from blogging long enough to get them started!. (Hence the 11:00pm post)
4. I had never heard the phrase "chicken, rats, and fadoodles" and it has become a common phrase used at our house to help us not to swear when we are frustrated.
5. I have determined and accepted that I am not organized in a normal way, I will continue to use my random piles to keep track of things the way I always do.
6. How was I to know that blogging would become so fascinating, and that I would actually make friends doing it.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm took my daughter and her friend (hubs went too) to see Race to Witch Mountain, we girls loved mmm dad not so much , tomorrow my plans include WW weigh in I'm 14 lbs down, and then I'm getting a facial my hubs surprised me with, and after that if I don't get to wrapped up in blogging, I'm going to work on a alter project for Brinn's room and Sunday, I want to we are headed to church, and grocery shopping, and maybe I'll learn how to play Wii Mario Kart!
And as a side note, I'm trying a new exercisize dvd called Kettlenetics, hopefully I can get past the trainers outfits, and get into this. It came highly recomended. I'll let you know.
Have a fun weekend.