It's Friday, and it's time for the random post. I love these don't know why just do.
And...here we go!
1. When I look to the left, I see my bookshelf with pictures of my family at different stages of our life together.
2. The living room is the room that has the best view in my home, of course you have to have all the blinds closed and only look out the little stack windows so you can see the sky. We live in a mobile home park and everywhere we look out the windows is other homes. My favorite thing to look at is my 6 photo frame scrapbook picture of our family.
3. Let it work itself out you can't fix people who just want to complain, that's what I tell myself when I feel like other peoples drama is taking over my family time, just pray for them.
4. Nothing is done dirt cheap, I live in California! Well unless you ask ACDC they have a song about blankety blank done dirt cheap.
5. Voting is a responsibility that all qualified citizens must share.
6. If you have any encouraging thoughts feel free to share.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to starting off my weekend Women's retreat, catching up with ladies I only see once a year and seeing the beach at sunset, tomorrow my plans include breakfast and morning session, lunch in maybe Carmel and some shopping hopefully a walk on the beach and evening session and Sunday, I want to get up a bit early and have some one on one time with God as I watch the awesome power of his creation the ocean come in and out at His hand!
Have a great weekend.