It's Friday, Yeah! Once again it's time for just for fun post, and...here we go!
1. It seems like yesterday that I signed my daughter up for Kindergarten, and today I preregistared her for 5ht grade.
2. Unplug the charger when you're done, please? That's one of the lessons my daughter was taught today when their class presented taking care of God's world. They are raising money to save the polar bears, and teaching her school about how to be better stewards of the world God created and gave us charge over.
3. If I thought you would take care of it, I'd consider buy it! The answer to my daughter when she asked for an iPod for Christmas.
4. Blessed by God to have you as a part of my life is what I think of most when I think of you.
5. To me, Valentine's Day means less to me than when my hubby brings me flowers, or buys me my favorite candy, just because he thinking of me and loves me, than a day where he's suppose to do it.
6. God gives me strength, hope, and endless unconditional love.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to relaxing at home, and having flank steak for dinner, tomorrow my plans include my WW meeting and weigh in, lovin on my family, eating my hershey bar that Chris sent me to celebrate my 10lb goal and have no other real plans and Sunday, I want to worship at church, scrapbook, and be thankful that I have Monday off!
Hope everyone has a great and blessed weekend.