Pop on over to join in on the fun.
Here We Go!
1. Oh, I am so thankful for my family, my friends, to have my job, my home, and more than anything I'm thankful for my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ!
2. I'm making changes, big and little, in my life. Diet, the way I talk to my self, and filling my heart with the words that God would tell me not the things I've been saying to me for too many years.
3. During next 30 days, I"m sticking to my Weight Watchers Plan.
4. $100,000 dollars for a desk, $30,000 for a rug, bonuses of millions given out after they ask for the taxpayers to bail them out, and news people asking what's wrong with these guys,uhm could it be GREED ; are you kidding me??? Sorry this just makes me upset.
5. Right now I'd like to be right here at home with my family.
6. My Laptop is my favorite computer toy, My Cricut is my favorite scrapbooking gadget.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to dinner with friends tomorrow night with a rousing game of Wii bowling, tomorrow my plans include WW meeting, tutoring for Brinn, and helping Brinn build her mission San Luis Obispo and Sunday, I want to go to church, and go for a walk, but will probably be moving Brinn's room around.
Hope you all have a great weekend.