Friday, January 30, 2009

Friday Fill Ins!

Yeah it's Friday and you know what that means! Time for Friday Fill Ins. Join in go grab the questions and just fill in the rest. Totally random, but lots of fun. Stop by and check out other's fill ins two.



And...here we go!
1. I'd really like to go to the beach right now, and watch the waves, read my bible and just chill out with God for the day.



2. Ahhhg, crap I mean crud that really hurt are the words you'd most often hear me say if I stubbed my toe.

3. Possession is in the eye of the beholder, oh no that's beauty. Well if your my dog if it's in her mouth it's hers, and we don't usually have a problem with that. But really everything we have belongs to the Lord.

4. Captain Jack Sparrow, is one of my favorite movie charachters. He actually reminds me of some people I've meet back in my old life.

5. Marshmallows and fire go together like graham crackers and chocolate, oh and yummy smores, I wonder how many WW points that is. Hm there are those flex points, wait no I must stop thinking about smores.

6. My daughter as much as I love her can make a double sided worksheet of math go on and on.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to watching Fireproof on DVD with my husband (we saw it in the theater and loved it, I highly recommend it)tomorrow my plans include cleaning out and rearranging Brinn's room, weigh in at WW meetings, lost 8.4 lbs last week (gotta love that water weight), and have our new friends from church over for dinner and Sunday, go to church and hear what God has for me in the message then I want to work on a altered frame window valance for Brinn's room, but will probably still be going through all her stuff.



Talk to you all soon. Have a great weekend!

5 comments:

Liz said...

Fabulous weekend! And I am glad you said that about Captain Jack Sparrow...he reminds me of some folks I knew in my old life too! LOL!

Okay, I don't know what is wrong with me, but I didn't really like Fireproof. Everyone raves about it and even though I liked it, it was predictable (of course) and sort of corny...to me. I must watch it again and see if I was just in a negative frame of mind. And I really love my husband, so that's not it! LOL! So, I hope you are not offended, but I really wanted to express to someone how worried I am about myself when everyone seems to have been really moved by that movie. (I know that the gift of mercy is really low on my spiritual gifts, but is it ThAT low???)

Have a wonderful time...and pray for me. :)

Love ya!
Liz

Liz said...

Okay,Carol...I feel better. Thank God that we can still like each other and not be exactly the same...I love it, and I love you!
Thanks!
Liz

Stacy said...

Oh, Carol...you're #1 fill-in sounds like THE perfect day. Congrats on the WW progress. I did the Points Program online a few years ago and enjoyed it.

Laura said...

I love your fill-ins, friend! Wishing for a beachy God day myself...

Thanks for encouraging me this week. I really needed it. Feeling better...

I got your message on Facebook! Please do not feel you have to do that 25 thingy thing. It's going around. I'm not good at that stuff, but I kinda had fun with it.

Sending hugs,
Laura

Hope your weekend is great.

Sherry said...

Great fill ins! My daughter is the same when it comes to math (8th grade)...Loved Fireproof and looking forward to the Dare challenge. =]