Yeah it's Friday and you know what that means! Time for Friday Fill Ins. Join in go grab the questions and just fill in the rest. Totally random, but lots of fun. Stop by and check out other's fill ins two.
And...here we go!
1. I'd really like to go to the beach right now, and watch the waves, read my bible and just chill out with God for the day.
2. Ahhhg, crap I mean crud that really hurt are the words you'd most often hear me say if I stubbed my toe.
3. Possession is in the eye of the beholder, oh no that's beauty. Well if your my dog if it's in her mouth it's hers, and we don't usually have a problem with that. But really everything we have belongs to the Lord.
4. Captain Jack Sparrow, is one of my favorite movie charachters. He actually reminds me of some people I've meet back in my old life.
5. Marshmallows and fire go together like graham crackers and chocolate, oh and yummy smores, I wonder how many WW points that is. Hm there are those flex points, wait no I must stop thinking about smores.
6. My daughter as much as I love her can make a double sided worksheet of math go on and on.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to watching Fireproof on DVD with my husband (we saw it in the theater and loved it, I highly recommend it)tomorrow my plans include cleaning out and rearranging Brinn's room, weigh in at WW meetings, lost 8.4 lbs last week (gotta love that water weight), and have our new friends from church over for dinner and Sunday, go to church and hear what God has for me in the message then I want to work on a altered frame window valance for Brinn's room, but will probably still be going through all her stuff.
Talk to you all soon. Have a great weekend!